April 14, 2015

Set Astronomical Goals and Focus on Completion

In the days leading upto the launch of SpaceX CRS-6, I learned and experienced so much thanks to Dr. Lara Honos-Webb, author of The Gift of ADHD. She was chosen as one of 50 social media users to attend the launch of SpaceX CRS-6. It was so nice of Dr. Honos to encourage her fans to ask a question for NASA and SpaceX through Facebook...

I have been chosen as one of 50 social media users to attend the SpaceX CRS6 launch this Monday. I will have the chance...

Posted by The Gift of ADHD on Saturday, April 11, 2015


In the comments of the post above, I mentioned my question - "Do NASA and SpaceX find time bound targets helpful?" and the background of events in my life which prompted me to ask that question.


The next day Dr. Honos said...

Reporting back on the question - Do NASA and SpaceX find time bound targets helpful? OFF THE RECORD ANSWER: rocket...

Posted by The Gift of ADHD on Sunday, April 12, 2015


The next day the launch was scrubbed due to weather and Dr. Honos said...

Despite No go today, I was in total Awe being so close to this #SpaceX rocket, it was a real space cadet's dream come...

Posted by The Gift of ADHD on Monday, April 13, 2015


The next day...



For me these four days in April 2015 were a profound learning experience and a great adventure.

These words of Dr. Honos will now guide me :

"If you take your "unrealistic" ideas and remind yourself the stakes are high for following through and focus on completion, you can make your own reality."

So Godspeed Tranquility Base and Focus on Completion !!

No comments:

Post a Comment