July 10, 2000

EDAG Engineering and Design AG

After leaving Daewoo Motors India Ltd., I joined the Indian subsidiary of EDAG, an engineering design services provider based in Germany. I joined as CAD Design Engineer. The office in India was not ready at that time and all the 15 new joinees were deputed in branches in Germany. I was assigned to the branch in Wolfsburg.



I worked with the team responsible for body design projects from Volkswagen and learned a lot from my colleagues. I was involved in making 3D models, drawings and weld spot models. My team leaders Mr. Bernd Leupold and Mr. Marco Berghoff were very supportive and and their planning made it possible for me to learn and enjoy my work. This is a photo with my colleagues Antje Beith and Renate Köther who taught me a lot.



In April 2001 I was moved to the branch of EDAG in Fulda.



There I worked with the team responsible for body design projects from Smart. Like in Wolfsburg it was a very good learning experience for me thanks to colleagues like Michael Noll. In Oct 2001 I returned to India to start working at the EDAG branch in Gurgaon.

No comments:

Post a Comment